We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of a singular focus on exceeding our client’s expectations – always.
If you are the type of professional who strives to exceed expectations and is dedicated to insuring our clients’ success and is willing to take on and accept accountability, we will give you the tools and opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as part of our staff family. So, whether you’ve worked for large corporations, mid-sized companies or a small start-up business, have many years of experience or are just starting your career, we’d welcome the opportunity to have you join us.
Bridge Dataworks recognizes and prizes the unique contribution that each one of our dedicated professionals makes to the success of our clients, stakeholders and the organization itself. We rely on our outstanding staff family to represent the best of Bridge Dataworks by knowing our customers, understanding their goals and objectives and then going out and serving them beyond expectations.
Bridge Dataworks seeks to recognize all of the hard work and dedication of our staff family by not only providing a collegial, professional and personally rewarding career experience but also through our comprehensive fringe benefits package offerings which are summarized below. Bridge Dataworks continually reviews its fringe benefits offerings to insure that what we offer is not only competitive in the market place but is also serving the needs of our staff family and their families and dependents as well. The range and depth of employee benefits at Bridge Dataworks ranks in the top percentage of both small and large companies. Our goal is to provide “big company” benefits without the feeling of being “just a number” in a large organization.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous match)
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company-Sponsored Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance that can be purchased at employee’s expense
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care (w/Flex credit card convenience)
- Paid Time Off: VacationLeave, Sick Leave, Holidays (10 paid holidays) , Bereavement, Jury Duty & Military Leave Bridge Dataworks recognizes that employees do not observe the same holidays, so the allowed 10 paid holidays may be used at the employees discretion subject to Client requirements and employee’s supervisor’s approval)
- Direct Deposit (split up to 3 different deposit accounts)
- Education/Training Assistance
- PC Buy Program
- On-Line Employee Self Service Center Website (24 hour access to benefits changes and information, as well as, W-2 changes and information)
- Flexible Work Hours (Full-Time employees – Subject to Client requirements)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Performance & Tenure Bonuses
- Profit Sharing
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy(Bridge Dataworks is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote, and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status. We provide equal opportunity for the development and advancement of all employees; and to engage in these and all other company-sponsored activities without unlawful discrimination of any type, whether on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or U.S. military or veteran status. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on job-related qualifications and experience.)